During your stay in our campsite in Bidart, our team is at your disposal to satisfy you at best and to give you the services of a 3 star campsite by the sea.
At campsite Harrobia you will find:
- A bar-restaurant with good Basque cuisine. Catering on the spot or to take away (Easter holidays, bank holiday weekends and from the beginning of June to the end of September).
- Barbecue (free)
- A bread and pastry shop
- Press and newspaper shop in July/August
- Children’s club morning and afternoon (free) (July/August)
- Heated indoor swimming pool throughout the opening period (not supervised) (free)
- A multi-sport ground and a playground for children
- A games room (same opening dates as the restaurant) and a TV room
- Guided tours throughout the season
- Loan of sports equipment, books and board games
- Tourist information point
- Babysitting in high season.
- Washing machine (5€) and dryer (3€)
- Wifi (1h free/day/device, unlimited: 2€/day or 10€/week for 2 devices) everywhere in the campsite
- Baby kit rental (high chair, cot and bath) 15€/week, to be booked in advance
- Sheet hire (10€/bed)
- Towel hire (5€/person)
- Pets allowed (extra charge of 3€/day)
- Emergency point at the reception with some basic products: “Le P’tit Shop”.
Services in the vicinity
All shops and services are located near the campsite in the centre of Bidart.
You will find the first restaurants at 400m, a mini-market at 1km and supermarkets at 4km.