A campsite facing the Uhabia beach in Bidart
Ideally located in Bidart, in one of the most authentic villages of the Basque coast renowned for the beauty of its coastline and for its unspoilt nature, the campsite Bidart 3 stars vhe campsite offers you the opportunity to stay close to one of the most beautiful beaches of the resort: 400 m from the entrance of the campsite is the Uhabia beach.
Tnested between the charming village of Guéthary and the renowned Centre de Bidart beach, around the mouth of the Uhabia river, it is both wild and family friendly.
Its beautiful stretch of fine sand and the softness of its waves make it a beach ideal for families.
Your seaside campsite is only a 6-minute walk from the Uhabia beach. To enjoy the charms of the Basque Country, book your mobile home at the 3-star campsite Harrobia now.
Enjoy the pleasures of the sea and water activities with your family or friends during your holiday in Bidart. Breathe in the sea air during your walks along the coastal path and discover the wonders of a land of Art and History.
Seaside holidays in the Basque Country
Enjoy the daily pleasures of the ocean by staying at our campsite in the Basque Country by the sea with privileged access to the beach!
The Uhabia site is also a surfing spot appreciated by beginners for its gentle waves, which allow you to learn the techniques of the discipline in a safe environment. H2O Surf School, installed on the beach, is accessible on foot from the campsite.
Learn more about surfing in Bidart.
It offers courses and sessions for both beginners and advanced, for all ages.
The location of the campsite on the Bidart beach is ideal for complete courses with daily sessions.
A few minutes walk from the Harrobia, you can also practice stand up paddle (SUP).
The ocean is not just for sportsmen and women, and the Uhabia beach also welcomes those who like to relax and build sandcastles!
Ideal for swimming with its gently sloping entrance to the water, the Uhabia beach will be the favourite meeting point of your family holiday.
The most beautiful wild beaches of Bidart
All the beaches of Bidart, from the most family-friendly to the wildest, are supervised in July and August.
- Following the Uhabia beach is the large central beach, the most popular in the resort, where most of Bidart’s surf schools are located.
- Going up towards Biarritz, the beaches become wilder, sometimes less accessible: Erretegia beach, the starting point of the coastal path, offers a pleasant green setting.
- The Pavillon Royal does not have a large car park and is accessible via a footpath.
It is therefore less frequented and offers a wild and beautiful setting.
- To the south of Bidart, on the opposite side of the road, the charming but rocky Parlementia beach is located on the edge of Guéthary, just 1.2 km from the Pays Basque campsite by the sea. It can be reached in less than 20 minutes on foot from the campsite Pays Basque bord de mer.
Camping Côte basque bord de mer
The Basque Coast is a destination that is easy to fall in love with. This area attracts many holidaymakers who come to enjoy the nature and the rich historical and cultural heritage.
5 good reasons to stay on the Basque Coast :
- Several cities to discover : Biarritz, Bidart and Bayonne are among the most visited destinations in the Basque Country. But there are also resorts such as Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Ciboure, Urrugne and Hendaye – resorts that can be discovered by walking along the emblematic coastal path. Some people go as far as the other side of the Spanish border, to discover charming towns such as Irun or San Sebastian.
- Direct access to the beach : Whether it’s for water sports or for walking along the coastal path, direct access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the Basque Country is a joy for many holidaymakers.
- A choice of many water sports activities : Holidaymakers can choose from a number of beaches suitable for family swimming and lounging, as well as various water sports: stand-up paddle, boat trips, jetskiing, water skiing, etc.
- Cost-effective solution : What’s more, you can enjoy accommodation on the Basque coast at unbeatable prices.
- The living environment : The Coast offers a gentle way of life, with visitors enjoying a quiet environment close to nature.